Sunday, January 23, 2011

The End is WAY too near.

I have 2 days left. Kinda sad to see the end of my journey so close!  Well, it's bitter-sweet. It'll be nice to be back in the States, but i will miss discovering something new everyday.  The entire trip has been incredible. I've learned a lot, about the places I've been and myself throughout the past three months.  Sounds cheesy. But yes.
Becoming more independent is one of the obvious characteristics I've gained.  Thinking about this 'travel on my own' thing before I actually came, was terrifying.  I sort of wondered if I could actually do it. And my flight on the 23rd confirms that. 
I've learned that life is tough, no matter what, but you still have to do it.  Whatever you do is going to be a challenge, but it is possible to make it through.
I've learned to relate to so many different people on my trip, older, younger, men, women. Everyone.  You can find friends in all kinds of situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment